Where SoundSnooper can be used?
- Conference recordings
- Phone calls monitoring and recording
- Radio broadcasts logging
- Spying, employee monitoring, etc.
Key features of SoundSnooper include
- Voice activated recording
- Completely undetectable software
- Multiple sound card support
- Automatic and semi-automatic gain control
- Storing records in any sound format, supported by Windows system.
- One click email sending with record attached.
- Very low system resources using.
How does SoundSnooper work?It's really transparent. It constantly monitors sound card(s) for voice activity. SoundSnooper starts recording once it detected loud sound, and automatically stops recording when voice disappeared. The most interesting feature is cutting out long silent pauses. This dramatically decreases disk space usage.
- Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Seven
- Sound card
- for recording from microphone:
microphone attached to sound card
for recording from phone line:
Copyright © 1999-2017 SoftCab Inc. All Rights Reserved. Partners: